Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Various and Sundry Links for Tuesday

Montage of awesome movie death scenes.

Top ten best celebrity-impersonations from SNL Jeopardy sketches.

And back to the news:
A new site is basically HotOrNot for (Silicon) Valley Girls. Not terribly interesting but nice to see that there are some attractive women working in tech. My vote goes to Morgan Webb - I believe my crush on her has been covered here to an adequate extent.

FedEx is expecting a huge quarter.

Maybe this is why they are basically giving away pot in California, to anyone with a headache.

Natali Del Conte is insanely attractive, especially for a tech vlogger, from Valleywag:



Parents are buying their children slutty Halloween costumes. Which explains why there are so many slutty Halloween costumes out there.

Something about Bard College and hipsters and drugs. I believe I have mentioned before that I visited Bard on my East Coast visiting-colleges trip. It was dirty and everyone there looked like really, really high dirty hippies. I guess the hippies have been replaced with really, really high hipsters now (or PoMo's as we used to call them back in the 90s).

No comments: