Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Still not ready for the week

Rare out-of-characters interview with Stephen Colbert, following his bewildering spot on Meet the Press this Sunday. Half the show dedicated to an actor playing a character who is fake running for president? And another article acting as if Colbert were a real, serious candidate. People - Colbert's got a monopoly on the fake real journalist thing. Give up. Please.

Take two: Colbert on comedy
Take two: Colbert on comedy


Slide, a start-up that makes some sort of widget, is trying to raise money. Apparently they have a burn rate of about $1 million per month. For widgets. Seriously.

Weird video that has something to do with AOL. I'm really not sure.

I detest Julia Allison and everything she does and stands for... Yet I have a bizarre attraction to her. I'm not sure why but I think she is absolutely adorable and incredibly sexy.

I agree with the statement being critiqued here, but it's still not very nice to say.

Article on how Larry David, the comic genius behind Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, may have some undiagnosed mental illness that makes him act like he does.

Article on Britney's new album and how it is really made by computers or robots or something. I love electronic music and find live instruments to be at times vulgar, so I have no comment on this, other than even as electronic music, her's sucks.

No comments: