Friday, October 19, 2007

Some Domains I Own

I own all of the following and I'd be willing to sell any of them for the right price. At the moment they are hosting ads which are making a few dollars a month. If I had them crosslinked or were promoting these sites they would make a bit more money, I would think:

ADRIANAZARCOVA.COM - Nude model, has site registered under a different name
AKARIHOSHINO.COM - Model, no site as far as I know
BEAUTYSCHOOLPRINCESS.COM
BEAUTYSCHOOLREJECT.COM
BUBBLEVERSE.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
BUY-OXYCONTINONLINE.COM
CHATTERBEAT.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
CINDYCHANCE.COM - Nude model. No site as far as I know.
GENUINELEATHERONLINE.COM
I-HATE-MY-HUSBAND.COM
I-HATE-MY-WIFE.COM
IAMSOMADATYOU.COM
MYWIFESPENDSTOOMUCH.COM
JABBERPOINT.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
JENNIFERHAASE.COM - Playmate and NYC singer. Why one of them didn't buy this name I have no idea.
MARITAL-DISCORD.COM
MILLSTRADINGLLC.COM - One of my biggest moneymakers. It was originally for a B2C site I worked on but now it's showing ads for brokerages.
MUSICIAN-SPACE.COM - Seemed like a good idea at the time.
MUZIK-SPACE.COM - See above.
RIFFCHAT.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
SAVEERIC.COM - Was originally a copy of save [whatever her name was] who made all that money moaning about how in debt she was. SaveEric.org I believe is a real site to try to save some legislation called ERIC.
SKIPCHAT.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
TASERFETISH.COM
TASERSEX.COM - These two are from inside jokes I made with friends one drunken evening.
TEKBLAB.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
TORIPRAVOR.COM - Model or playmate or something.
VLLEYWAG.COM - Misspelling of the popular silicon valley gossip site
WHATBARBIEAMI.COM - Seemed like a good idea one day
WORDBLAB.COM - Web 2.0 site from random web 2.0 name generator
WRTNFM.COM - An actual radio station in NY. They used to announce this as their site but they didn't own it so I bought it.

While you are here please click on a few of these and click on a few ads. I get a few cents to a few dollars for each and every click. If you are interested in taking any of these off of my hands let me know.

No comments: