Thursday, August 16, 2007

Webb Alert

This is the only video podcast I watch. I am not a big fan of video podcasts - they take too much time. An audio podcast I can listen to while doing something else but a video I can not do other stuff - I need my full attention on it.

This one is less than five minutes long, so it doesn't take a whole lot of time to watch it, it is about tech news, which I am of course extremely interested in, and it doesn't hurt that the host, Morgan Webb, is unbelievably gorgeous. And a geek to boot! She also hosts some gaming TV show - X-Play, I think - on the G4 network, which I have never heard of.

Morgan, if you ever happen to stumble on this site, I will divorce my wife to go out with you! Well, not really (except that I would.) Please don't make me sleep on the couch tonight!

Here is today's cast, conveniently embeddable:



A list of business changing videos. As per my aforementioned aversion to watching anything longer than 5 minutes on the internet I have not watched these videos. But they seem interesting.

No comments: