Thursday, August 23, 2007

Temperature Here at Work

It's cold in our office. Really cold. Here is an IM conversation I had with an employee:

employee: do u think we will all freeze to death in the office someday
skooch: I think we will
employee: we are planning on building Igloos in cubicles to try stay warm. Is there anything we can do to change the temp?
skooch: I will find out.

Screen names have been changed to protect the innocent.

A new show called who wants to be an internet millionaire apparently aired and unfortunately I am not in the cast. I don't know if it actually aired on TV or if it's just an internet only thing.

I was an internet millionaire for a few months last year. But the value came down before I had a chance to sell. I am still very upset about that. If I had sold I could have made a couple million and then bought back my share of the company for 1/30th of the sale price. I kick myself for not doing so every single day. Hopefully the company does well and the value recovers because this was my retirement plan, college savings, and a house fund as well.

If anyone has any good ideas for web sites I have the skills to make a prototype at least.

Here's a sort of good idea, in a sleazy way... Help women get breast implants. I need something better, though. Another silly idea... Girls moaning your IP address.

And this woman needs some help leveraging her extremely vague and non-specific upcoming 15 minutes if fame into longer fame and more money.

No comments: