Thursday, August 02, 2007

More Cats

skeptical-cat-is-fraught-with-skepticism.jpg

I love cats. I have three of them, a Siamese, a Persian and a domestic short hair. My wife thinks it's weird that I love cats so much but then the Siamese just gives her one of his trademark scathing "Are you talking to me? I don't see anyone else here so you must be talking to me" looks. The Siamese is really smart. He will play fetch. You throw something and he will bring it back so you can throw it again.


u-need-moar-channelz-i-r-bord-alredy.jpg

The Persian is the youngest and he's very wheezy. I think it's his flat face. He sneezes a lot too, but he is the sweetest thing. Very affectionate and friendly, unlike the Siamese who thinks he is better than everyone other than me. The Siamese is very friendly and affectionate as well, but it's just obvious that he thinks everyone else is beneath him.

we needz eskalayder


The domestic short hair was rescued from the pound. She is also extremely sweet and affectionate but she smells really bad. And my wife is allergic to her - not to the others, just to her. I feel bad for getting the Persian from a breeder when there are cats to rescue at the pound, but it was worth it for my wife to not be allergic to it.



128286992883890691wichpeddelma.jpg

No comments: