Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different

Now that I actually posted something semi-cogent it's time to get back to the usual inanity.

Rules on how to safely have sex with your doppelganger:































Maybe I should set up multiple blogs - one for the coherent, rational posts; another for the random crap. Good idea but way too much work. I don't really even expect anyone to read this - I use this more to store stuff I find amusing than anything else. And every now and then I do have something meaningful to say and will say it.

While I'm on the topic of random crap I am going to post some other random links here. Nothing special to see here, just posting them.
They want to eat babies, some people want to have babies, some people have weird fetishes, a failed company I started, a couple random domains I own for no good reason. My personal web site, some more random links.

No comments: