Thursday, August 16, 2007

VH1, Flavor Love and Decade Loving Deviants

Jimmy Kimmel at the Flavor Flav Comedy Central thing. I normally hate those things as most comedians are far from funny, and this is no exception, but this one is pretty amusing. I don't want to say anything bad against Flavor Flav because I still love PE and thing they are one of the greatest things since sliced bread (and I have "Bring the Noise" pretty much memorized!) but VH1 is incredibly pathetic. I wrote something about it a few years back when they were doing the whole "I Love the X0's" thing. I'll have to see if I can dig that up.

On the topic of loving decades, I think when VH1 does "I love the 00's", which should be about 3 minutes after we ring in the year 2011 (or maybe they should do a new year's eve special), we are going to see a bunch of people walking around in huge sunglasses, wearing crocks, pregnant, living in Williamsburg and listening to emo. Also boys with eyeliner and dumb ass haircuts. And also probably cocaine.

Anyway here is the video... I'm going to dig through the archives to see if I can find the old VH1 post:

No comments: