Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Apparently Manhattan Hipsters and Brooklyn Hipsters are not getting along. I hate them both, but I personally hate the Brooklyn hipsters more than the Manhattan hipsters. Maybe it's because Manhattan was not nearly as expensive (and thus unrentable for the average person) when I was growing up. Or maybe it's because the Brooklyn Hipsters are all total douche bags whose parents probably could afford to pay for their rent in Manhattan but they want to be in Brooklyn.

Last night when I got home I discussed the Britney Spears thing with my wife (its our version of discussing politics or the current events or "real" news.) We agreed that while the performance was terrible Britney was not by any means "fat," or, as my wife put it, "I wish I could be that 'fat!'" Says Janice Min, editor of Us Weekly (my wife's version of the WSJ): "Did she look better than 99 percent of women? Yes," added Min. "But compared to her earlier form, she probably didn't look as good." I would still do her, if she wasn't all slutty and diseased and everything.

New movie on Funny or Die. I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet but the first two minutes seem amusing. Note to people making web videos - Five minutes is about the extent of my attention span for watching silly clips online:

FCU with Bill Murray

And a clip from my new favorite show of the moment, Flight of the Conchords:



And an anti-piracy ad:

No comments: