Monday, September 24, 2007

Ahmadinejad Bashed

From CNN, Columbia University president bashes President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during this controversial visit and lecture, or whatever it is he is doing. And the same thing from the Times.

My opinion, he is kind of crazy, but he still deserves to be treated cordially, as he is the "leader" of Iran (I use the quotes because he is the sectarian leader, the religious one might actually be calling the shots, although I do find that a bit unlikely).

He will be speaking at the UN tomorrow. I don't think many people really take him all that seriously, but you kind of have to as Iran has a nuclear program. I'm not going to discuss any specific views of his because I don't even want to dignify them with a mention, but he's a bit loony. And probably rather dangerous as well.

No comments: