Monday, September 17, 2007

Late to Work on Monday Morning

I was so tired last night I had a hell of a time waking up this morning. So I made it into work a little bit late. Here are the things that are catching my eye this morning...

How we know that MTV hates us. I absolutely hate MTV and all of the channels that my wife loves to watch that show vapid entertainment "reality shows" and "news." This article confirms that I am not alone. And here is another one about how MTV screwed the music business over. I have also written about the image thing in music and how much I dislike that it is now the prevalent model.

Cases of unexpected TV nudity.

If I was on Facebook I would totally commit Facebook Suicide. Actually I am on it but I never use it. I believe my feelings on Facebook have been made perfectly clear.

The TechCrunch40 conference list of "featured companies" or whatever they are calling it. Yawn.

Add this to the long list of signs of the upcoming apocalypse - Nair is now targetting young girls:

Now Nair, the depilatory maker, is finally breaking that mold — by aiming at even younger customers. This year the company introduced Nair Pretty, a line aimed at 10- to 15-year-olds or, in industry parlance, “first-time hair removers.”


Verizon is unhappy with the FCC trying to create an open wireless network and they are suing to try to block it. This is why our cell phone technology in this country is so backwards compared to the rest of the world.

No comments: