Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday Roundup

This girl posted this video on YouTube and tried to get some buzz going. But it turns out she is already signed to a label and has been for 18 months and this whole thing was a "ruse" for publicity, as the WSJ reports.

Britney Spear's much maligned performance at last night's VMAs. My wife was saying this weekend that she thinks she is old because she no longer watches the VMAs. She's obsessed with her age. She thinks that 25 is over the hill. I don't even remember when people started calling them to VMAs so I guess that makes me on the verge of death from old age.

Some pictures from the NYP (with really mean comments). And here is an embeddable video of it:



And an old skit from SNL. I usually am morally and philosophically opposed to celebrity gossip but I'm too tired to care about that today.



And to counteract the mildly unfunny SNL clip above, some classic SNL:


I don't remember what this was... Oh wait, it was an internet movie about other internet movies and clips and memes and what not. Seems like these silly little viral things are getting kind of meta.

No comments: