Friday, December 14, 2007

Update on GoDaddy Situation

I now have my domains parked at a couple different places - parked.com, sedo.com and I'm waiting for confirmation on another.

I like parked.com the best so far because it has the nicest interface - not as nice as GoDaddy's but way better features. The only thing I don't like is that you don't get ads right away - you get a list of categories, related words, etc. which you have to click on to get ads.

I am going to start transferring my domains elsewhere when the registrations start to expire on March of 2008. I am trying to find a cheap registrar but the only ones cheaper than GoDaddy are places I've never heard of like MadDog, PlanetOnline, ipowerweb, netfirms, and some others.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to cheap, good registrars?

No comments: