Monday, December 03, 2007

Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero - everyone loves it, but I just don't get it. On today's Wallstrip Lindsay asks a good question - "Why not just learn to play the real guitar?" I already know how to play guitar and while I might be a decade or so out of practice I think that playing Guitar Hero would just confuse my real guitar playing.

Are there any people out there who know how to play the real guitar who also play guitar hero? Doesn't it seem a bit silly if you can actually play the instrument to play a video game where you push buttons?

Feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the Wallstrip in question:



And here is a text message I got from a friend/coworker who is really into Guitar Hero last night: "going to be laate. Drunkar sis weddimg"

No comments: