Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Isn't this time of year supposed to be slow?

The traditional holiday slow-down is not occurring at my job, so I haven't had time to keep up with the news or post here. I'm living on Provigil, which is the greatest thing ever. Except that I am totally exhausted when it wears off.

Some tidbits to hold you over until my workload eases up:

Fark allegedly tries to trademark NSFW. Good luck with that.

On the future of Ajax.

New startup does something to help people decide whether to buy or rent. I haven't quite figured out what that is yet or how it works, but it's a cool idea for people living in big, expensive cities.

Silicon Alley Insider names Top 100 Most Influential people, and there's also a "People's Choice" with less votes than nominees.

Robert Scoble leaves PodTech. Why this is interesting I have no idea. I have never heard of PodTech outside the confines of Scoble.

Fred Wilson throws a party
? Why wasn't I invited? Maybe I should have nominated myself to the Silicon Alley Insider's 100 most influential people list.

Facebook's guerilla marketing bible or some such ridiculous thing.

No comments: