Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday Round-up

Rupert might actually make the WSJ's content available for free! Joy! Oh wait... I hate reading papers online. Hurts my eyes and my brain. So... meh, I guess.

What the Rackspace transformer explosion might look like, via Valleywag.

Robert Scoble's comments on the gPhone.

Something about Facebook and OpenSocial. I really don't even read most of this stuff.

Apparently Internet advertising is huge and growing. Why can't I see some of those dollars? Please...

Google is trying to get people to develop software for it's new phone... But they haven't given out any phones or a single line of code yet. I don't even know that the phones exist. So you people have fun with that. Actually a few people do have the code or the phone or whatever it is.

Apparently Friendster could have bought Facebook back when they were starting out. Unfortunately for them they did not. However once Facebook crashes and burns they will be happy that they did not.

No comments: