Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Facebook Social Ads

Facebook launches their new advertising product in which brands and products can be your friends. Hidden message - big corporations are your friends! Or maybe not so hidden. Fortune's take on it. And AdAge's report.

And in related news I bought some Facebook related domains.



That bastard rich kid made a bad deal. Ha! I haven't made any deals, bad or good, but I like it when people who are more successful than they should be make mistakes. Like Donald Trump. I would pay to see him go bankrupt again.

Apparently something to do with Mystery Science Theater 3000... I'm not sure exactly what.

Something about some guy called Boykin.

Facebook wants to turn into a spam giant like MySpace.

Google drops an advertising bomb on Facebook.

No comments: