Monday, November 05, 2007

Mahalo and Other Stupid Ideas

A video from some girl from Mahalo:



Has no Calacanis in it, which is nice.

How much is Second Life worth
? I've got about $2.00 in change in my pocket. That's about all I'd be willing to pay. It was a good idea with potential, but I think it is on its way out the door now. Apologies to Boris, my friend who runs a Second Life virtual consulting company.

Breaking business news from the WSJ - college kids who drink alcohol and energy drinks (aka vodka and red bull) get in accidents and hurt themselves! Thank you for the news flash!

The Facebook money train keeps on rolling. Taking investors money into god only knows where.

AdBrite CEO wants his employees to put in 10 hour days. I understand where he is coming from, but asking people to do that is just wrong and I never do it. If there is a time sensitive issue or a deadline I will have them stay all night, but under normal circumstances - 8-9 hours is fine. My normal day, however is about 11-12 hours.

MySpace, seeing that it is getting left behind on the social networking ad dollar train, is launching its own advertising program. Yay.

Katie Holmes runs the NYC marathon under a fake name. I want to do that one of these years.

Some guy asks basic religious and philosophical questions that my friends and I were pondering at about 12 - 15 years of age. Maybe even a bit younger.

No comments: