Thursday, November 08, 2007

Toy Recalls and Writers Strikes

I just have to make this the first item this morning... The Aqua Dot toys are recalled because some coating on them turns into GHB when ingested. My kid wants these every single time he sees them on TV. Good thing I haven't bought them or he might have eaten them or something.

A quick video summary of the WGA strike:



A hot new drug- Jenkem. I can't wait to try this one!

Fake Steve Jobs in real life.

Zuckerberg makes an ass out of himself with stupid, pompous comments.

Is Kevin going to sell Digg? If so for how much?

The myth of how YouTube was founded. Apparently Steve and Chad go around telling blatant lies about the founding of their company that were invented by their PR people. And they admit that the stories are not true. I don't even know what to say...

Atlanta Douche bag John Fitzgerald Page makes the list of Atlanta's 11 Least Influential People.

No comments: