Friday, February 08, 2008

Random links and the elections

Creepy Scientology videos talking about their plans to blow up psychiatry.

Bankers and traders responsible for credit crisis have a big party or something.

Superdelegates will be deciding which democrat will lose the next presidential election. I've said it before and I will say it again - this race was the Democrat's to lose and I am pretty confident that between McCain and either Hillary or Barack, McCain will win. McCain can get some of the moderate democrats to switch over. Neither Hillary nor Barack has any appeal to moderate Republicans. Hell, I might even vote for McCain over these two. Obama has no real experience and no platform - just a wishy washy message about change - oh and he quit smoking to run! Clinton would do a decent job, but I just don't like her personally. After the worst Republican presidency ever, it looks like the Dems will lose yet again.

A WSJ article on the Democratic candidates.

No comments: