Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2

Some quotes gathered by CNN in an article:

• Eric Childress, eFilmCritic.com: "The single worst film to be released thus far in the summer of 2009."

• Peter Bradshaw, The (UK) Guardian: "Like watching paint dry while getting hit over the head with a frying pan."

• Manohla Dargis, The New York Times: "Cretinous."

• Steven Whitty, The Newark (New Jersey) Star-Ledger: "Can you thwart a migraine for two-and-a-half hours?"



I like the second one the most.

As for me I have not seen the movie and have no plans to see it. Transformers 1 was OK but I took a child to see it. He got upset every time a Transformer got hurt and started to cry when he thought they would die. I had to reassure him that they were robots and would be fine. I didn't even bother to mention that it was only a movie.

No comments: