Friday, October 03, 2008

Tired Today

Tired from shouting from 1.5 hours last night at my TV "shut up b*tch!"

A friend suggested we should have made a drinking game out of every time Palin referred to McCain as "the maverick" or didn't answer the question at all. We would both be either dead or in ICU from alcohol poisoning if we had done that.

I think, and hope, that Palin has lost the election for McCain. At first I wasn't sure about Obama, I found his promises for "change" a bit empty and devoid of actual policy. I was not a fan of McCain, but I would have voted for him in 2000 so... Now there is no question in my mind. If this idiot ever becomes President (Palin, that is) I am not only moving out of the country, I am moving into a bomb shelter in the Swiss alps (there are entire mountains hollowed out for that purpose).

No comments: