Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fish Movies

Fish Movie Posters

Study on Obesity and Education

Site on How to Give Massages - I have some pretty painful muscle knots and a lot of tension from sitting at a desk all day
Simpsons Drug References

Tribute to the Lovely Eva Longoria (I had a sex dream about her last night)

Best 10 Borat Skits

Contest for the Coreys Show (my wife loves that stuff - she can watch VH1 and E! all day long)

Don't Hassle the Hoff

Article on Twitter - I think this is a much better idea than Facebook. I don't know what all the hype about Facebook is. I find it boring and annoying. Not nearly as boring or annoying as MySpace, but still...

Vista Still Sucks

Hottest Women of 2007



This seams like a good site, too bad there's nothing there.

So do this one, and this one. I'm looking for domains names that might be useful and pretty much all of them are already taken.

No comments: